It takes skill, talent and patience to create a mouth-watering masterpiece in the kitchenbut it helps to have the right tools to work with. Food is more than life-sustaining – it brings people together in ways nothing else can. That’s why it’s so important to have the right appliances in your kitchen. It will transform the ordinary into the extraordinary. Guests will think you’re a professional chef and you will feel great knowing you are pleasing all who pass through your kitchen. Espresso machines and small food processors are among the most important partners in your culinary needs.
With so many options for espresso machines, mini food processors and other kitchen appliances, it can be difficult to choose the one that fits your needs.
These come with many different options as well as a wide price range. Here are a few to look at that are reasonably priced under $300.
- Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Stainless Espresso Maker: Weighing in at 16 pounds with dimensions of 12” x 12” x 15” mean this will fit on any countertop, coffee bar or island. Equipped with a 15-bar thermoblock pump, you can be assured that this machine will extract the full flavor out of every coffee bean and granule.
- Gaggia 16100 Evolution Home Espresso Cappuccino Machine (Black): While this is a popular commercial model, it is also great for home use. This machine promises quick brewing because of its high-wattage, dual-heating element boiler. It also comes with a Perfect Crema device which helps to create just the right amount and texture of foam without your intervention.
- Philips Saeco RI9366/47 ViaVenezia Espresso Machine (Black): This is one of the heavier models, at 20 pounds, but has several great features. This unit is equipped with a pressurized portafilter which allows for maximum flavor from each coffee ground and granule. The Pannarello steam wand enables you to froth milk, and also provides hot water for other beverages like hot chocolate and tea.
Mini Food Processors
Don’t let the word ‘mini’ fool you. These are space-saving powerhouses that can process most foods quickly and easily. Here are some of the most popular models:
- Cuisinart DLC-2A Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor: With simple control buttons and a powerful motor, this small processor can handle almost any job. The parts are dishwasher-safe, making clean up a snap. It has a reversing blade that allows for more powerful processing.
- Ninja Master Prep Professional (QB1004): This one is a cross between a processor and a blender. The versatility makes it a great buy if you spend a lot of time in the kitchen. It is powerful enough to crush ice and frozen fruits, and comes with separate, interchangeable containers. The parts are dishwasher safe.
- Pampered Chef Cutting Edge Food Chopper: This is great for quick, small jobs but is not recommended if you have a lot of chopping to do. Simply place herbs, veggies or fruits on a cutting board and ‘slap’ your hand down on the handle to activate the blade.
Both espresso machines and mini food processors can become your best friends if you love to cook and entertain.
Social tagging: Espresso Machines > Mini Food Processors